Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I suck.

So, I am horrible at this Lent resolution to blog everyday. But like Jahni says, we don't even observe lent...so it doesn't count that I broke my resolution. However, I do have a few things to say today.


(1) Not a good idea to drive to Tulsa on a Monday night for a concert.

(2) Not a good idea to pay $14 a drink at the show.

(3) Not a good idea to text message your friends/family/boss during said concert and after said drinks.

(4) Having a baby trains you to operate with no sleep so the fact that we didn't get home until 3 am and I got up at 6 am aint no thang!


Here is a shot on my horrible camera phone of the NKOTB concert last night in Tulsa. We laughed, we cried (because of the laughing), but all in all, it was an event not to be missed!


No comments:

Post a Comment