Thursday, April 9, 2009

That's it! I've held my tongue long enough!!!

So, I hate to admit this, but I have been watching the Real Housewives of NYC. Watching this show just infuriates me to no end. Why then do I watch it, you ask? I DON'T KNOW. I can't stop.

So, last night I saw something that made me actually throw a spoon at the television. Here is the scenario:

This one housewife, Countess De Lesseps, went to volunteer at Big Brothers/Big Sisters for a confidence and self-esteem building program. This is a woman who claims to be a classy lady, and is even writing a book about etiquette!!! So, when they go around the table saying what they what to be when they grow up, one girl says "babysitter" - Countess laughs. Another girl says she wants to be a model. Countess asks her if she is tall, asks her how old she is, and tells her she has a beautiful face. THEN SHE SAYS, and I kid you not: "the weight loss is the easy part."

This girl was 10 years old, and by no means a skinny skinny girl, but she wasn't huge either. BUT DON'T SAY THAT TO A 10 YEAR OLD AT A SELF-ESTEEM BUILDING PROGRAM!!!!

She is a FU*KING MORON!! Which leads me to my next rant....who the hell picked this set of women to represent NYC's social elite? No offense, but these people are atrocious!!! The fact that they agreed to do this show is proof that they have no class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment