Friday, February 27, 2009

I am a Taurus...

I never read horoscopes, but I am that bored today at work (unless you work with me, then I was super busy and needed a mindless break). This is mine today:

Many of your own personal goals have either been met or are in the process of manifesting,
dear Taurus, and this has you feeling exhilarated. However, others around you might have
their hands out. You might be asked to contribute to charities, or to make personal loans to
people whom you don't really know very well. You tend to want to be of assistance wherever
you can, but be discriminating about who you help right now. Some may be less than
trustworthy.

WRONG!
_________________

I woul like to challenge Jahni (whatwouldjahnido.blogspot.com) about her blogging. I think she is cheating by simply posting another persons work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment