Wednesday, March 4, 2009

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I can't fail the first week!!! Okay, seriously, we get one mulligan right? I was sick. I was super sick didn't get out of bed for over 24 hours sick, didn't know if I was going to make it out alive sick.

I am still sick, but had to come to work to deal with some stuff. Which brings me to my thought of today. I officially dress like a mom. I look like I walked straight out of the pages of a resort wear catalog...most likely Michael Kors. Wearing jeans with driving mocs and a cardi-set!!!

I guess it is better than food stained sweat pants, but it is a slippery slope!

1 comment:

  1. Must....MUST see the driving mocs and cardi set...what color of mocs are we talking here? This is a very important question...

    And keep in mind...Slipknot...Slipknot...Slipknot...you are not in danger of becoming a mom jean mom...you went to Slipknot...dammit!

    ReplyDelete