Friday, March 13, 2009

Quiz Friday

THREE THINGS ABOUT ME!

Three Names I go by
1. Kari
2. Karioke
3. Beav (from a former life)

Three jobs I have had in my life
1. McDonalds
2. Bank Teller
3. Attorney

Three Places I have lived
1. Pawnee, Ok
2. Stillwater, Ok
3. Edmond, Ok

Three shows that I watch
1. Brothers and Sisters
2. Castle (giving it a shot)
3. Gossip Girl

Three places I have been
1. The Circle Line in New York City
2. Fisherman's Wharf in San Fransciso
3. Gilley's Bar in Texas at the ripe old age of 6!!!

Three people that e-mail me regularly
1. My mother
2. Saks (gotta learn about those deals!)
3. My secretary

Three of my favorite foods
1. Sushi
2. Cake
3. Roma Panini from the Spicy Pickle

Three things I'm looking forward to
1. Taking Kate to the beach
2. Watching a good movie
3. Getting to sleep for more than 3-4 hours at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment